Are You Stuck In Writer's Block? Simple Tips To Spark Artic

Article writers post your articles here if you wish. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Are You Stuck In Writer's Block? Simple Tips To Spark Artic

Postby tam2005 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Are You Stuck In Writer's Block? Simple Tips To Spark Article Ideas
By Tammy Embrich

Are you hitting a roadblock with your writing? From time to time, this happens to all writers, (both seasoned and beginners). It's labeled as writer's block. You just can't seem to come up with fresh article ideas. A blank page displays before you on your computer screen and nothing seems to spark your fingertips. Often times, it's just a matter of clearing your mind and getting some brand new perspectives.

You may want to ask yourself the following questions

What are people talking about on Twitter? What are the number one topics on most message forums? What about blog content and the various comments made? What are the number one questions people ask you via email enquiries?

Think about the above questions carefully. Literally there are article ideas all around you. I receive a lot of emails daily with people asking me about how and where to search for a legitimate job because that's my industry. I have written articles based on some of my email replies. I've discovered they evolve into beneficial articles.

Some suggestions for "work at home" articles

What was your home based work day like yesterday? Did you have any business conflicts? Did you come upon a resolution, and how was it perceived?

Your own work at home experiences can give you an array of ideas. What does your website content offer a business opportunity seeker? Could you add more valuable content to it? What about expanding some of your old work at home blog posts? See, there are article ideas there right before you that you may have not even begun to think about.

4 More Tips For Article Ideas

* Participate in message forums, answer questions, and offer advice. You could write an article based on those questions and answers.

* Start a poll in message forums on a particular article idea prospect and see what kind of responses you receive. Most often, you will be able to write an article based on the responses and feedback received.

* Are you signed up with any ezines or newsletters? The topics within are another outlet for article ideas.

* YouTubes. There are new ones created every day. Search for the ones within your niche and write articles based on your search results.

Try and spark fresh ideas from the tips I provided above and see what unveils. I bet you will easily absorb more ideas flowing. See if you can come up with even more ways to grasp article topics. Use your own experiences and your own perspectives. Relax your mind and don't over analyze. Eventually your writing will come forth more freely and not enforced.

Article Written By Tammy Embrich

Tammy Embrich is an article and Internet marketer and is the founder of Work At Home Jobs, a free resource for work at home job leads, work at home articles, business tips, and more.

You can also find more articles by Tammy at Work At Home Articles.
tam2005

Return to Articles