Hi From Josh B

New members, please introduce yourselves here first before you post elsewhere. Let us know who you are and a bit about yourself. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Hi From Josh B

Postby JoshB » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi There

My names Josh, and it's great to be on board here. I've been interested in IM for a few years now, but never really got serious about doing anything until about 5 months ago when I joined TKA. I'm loving the work, the community and the learning curve, and looking forward to networking and sharing with as many of you as possible.
JoshB

Re: Hi From Josh B

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:07 am

Welcome Josh! It's great to have you here. Hopefully TKA is teaching you a lot, and I am sure it is.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby JoshB » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:33 am

Hey Trent

Thanks for the welcome. TKA certainly has taught me a huge amount in the last 5 months, not only practical stuff, but motivational as well. They cured my stat checking addiction, and taught me how to measure my success. I feel like I'm at a tipping point now, where I need to switch gears from learning to doing. Not that I haven't been working, but I do have a tendency to read too much. And now I've gone and joined another forum - lol.
JoshB

Postby Tel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:03 am

Hi Josh,
There's reading and there's reading... Most of it is time wasting, but some is useful and necessary, but you're right, the doing is what makes the money! Welcome to the forum 8)
Tel
Site Admin

Postby JoshB » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:16 am

Thanks for the welcome Terry. I'm assuming the "useful and necessary" reading is right here... :-D
JoshB

Return to NEW MEMBERS Introduce Yourself Here First