Hi from Joomlabear

New members, please introduce yourselves here first before you post elsewhere. Let us know who you are and a bit about yourself. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Hi from Joomlabear

Postby JoomlaBear » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 am

Hi Everyone,
My name is Lachlan and I run h**tp://joomlabear.com/ as well as working on my IM projects whenever I can.
In the past I've left comments on Griz's blog with the alias JoomlaBear or BigBear which might be familiar to some.
Looking forward to getting involved - I have a lot of experience building sites with Joomla, if anyone wants to tap into that I'm happy to share (I like Wordpress too).
Cheers,
Lachlan
Big Bear
Creator and purveyor of fine Joomla Templates.
JoomlaBear

Re: Hi from Joomlabear

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:06 am

Welcome! Yep, I recognize your aliases. I will probably need help with joomla someday so I am glad you are here!
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Re: Hi from Joomlabear

Postby Tel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:09 am

Hi Lachlan,

The last dozen or so sites I've built have been back to basics flat file html as I was getting tired of big databases and resource hungry WP blogs that constantly sit there with their mouths wide open waiting to be fed more posts!

Yeah, antisocial they may be, but once built they sit their and do what I want 'em to do and that's make money without all the extra time sapping nonsense. Anyway, welcome to the forum 8)
Tel
Site Admin

Return to NEW MEMBERS Introduce Yourself Here First