Changes to the Site's Articles Page

Please feel free to make any suggestions on ways to improve this forum (or the parent website) or comments about anything forum-related. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Changes to the Site's Articles Page

Postby Tel » Sun May 20, 2007 12:19 pm

Ok, it's only small potatoes, but if anyone is interested, I've made a few changes to the main site's articles page.

I've added the first of a series of ten new articles that will go one at regular intervals (just how the SE's like), as well as links to some of the articles that I have published over at ezine articles.

Why?

I noticed this is something a certain mentor of mine has done with one of his sites (rated 3/10 with google), so I figured it can't do any harm!

Also that little ruse might tempt readers of my articles page to go over to ezine articles and read my articles there and hopefully even rate them for me... (notice the emphasis on that last phrase...). That would increase those article's ratings and maybe tempt more people to read them... which in turn should create more visitors back to my site...

See where this is going?

Oh well, it makes sense to me anyway :lol:
Tel
Site Admin

Postby Oosha » Tue May 22, 2007 2:55 pm

That's a cool idea Terry. I wouldn't have ever thought of something like that.

Emphasis noted :)

Usha
Oosha

Re: Changes to the Site's Articles Page

Postby raz2009 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:58 am

You write really well Terry and I found a couple of things that I didn't know from your articles at ezinearticles.com - in the article with the anti spiware and the one about forum spammers. Very interesting indeed. And you will also find that you have got a little more ratings than before on some articles ;) Congratulations, you really write very well!

Raz
raz2009

Return to Suggestions and Comments