warrior forums

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

warrior forums

Postby xxecxx » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 am

i needed a break, so i spent two days buying domains, doing keyword research and...reading warrior forums

it seems to be an entirely different, parallel universe from here..never came across the following words there
"grizz" "court" "vic" "keyword sniper" etc but there are equivalent super heroes as well

man..there are tons of stuff to buy there and every WSO (what does it stand for?) seems to be the final missing step to explode/dominate/loophole my way to a million bucks by next month

is it me or everyone on that section is ganging up to get innocents chaps that happens to drop by to instantly part with my money?
its the power of buyers testimonials at full blast over there :-o :-o
warning...throw away your paypal password before going over there

ps: bgmacaw, i know you are not one of them ;-)
xxecxx

Re: warrior forums

Postby Tel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 am

Oh yeah, WF is A-list city where you can lose yourself far too easily and lose your shirt if you're not on the ball. Those WSO (Warriors Speciall Offers) are mostly blood suckers out to sell you all kinds of useless crap at a discount from what they would normally try and fleece the noobs for.

Abandon all hope all ye who enter there... :lol:
Tel
Site Admin

Postby bgmacaw » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:22 pm

xxecxx wrote:
ps: bgmacaw, i know you are not one of them ;-)

I post over there because I get sales for BCW and my new templates site just from my forum sig. I may do a WSO at some point but I'm not sure exactly what to flog.

Most of the people who know their stuff over there are email list marketers, not SEO based niche marketers. Most of the SEO stuff over there consists of people wondering when their links will show up or fretting over getting 1 link or 2 since Google might penalize you if you get 2 links.
bgmacaw

Postby Brawnydt » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Agreed. There is some great advice there about list building and email marketing and selling crap, but nothing like what we do as far as SEO marketing goes. They are pretty good at making you spend money too... I've been suckered in a few times, ultimately always to my disappointment. :oops:
Brawnydt

Postby Tel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Tel wrote:Those WSO (Warriors Speciall Offers) are mostly blood suckers

Lucky I said mostly... I wasn't including you in there Frank!

But for the vast majority of warriors, if Aweber was to ever go down, they 'd well and truly shafted!
Tel
Site Admin

Postby xxecxx » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm

during my short stint there...i felt like i was a country boy on a 1st trip to vegas...till i saw a familiar birdie :-D :-D
u do have involved postings on backlinks, dup content etc over there that i need to catch up when i need another break ;-)

i must say..i downloaded a few free WF reports and some guys do know how to sell, play on your lack of confidence, and do u in

gleaming from the contents...its always those 101 ways to put yourself on 1st page 1st listing...just that trying to do all 101 steps probably means exerting 101 hours as well for a measly page
the stuff is mostly..wow good stuff at 1st look ..see 100 PR7 links! wow 100 do follow blogs! i am shocked! 100 secrets!
the stuff that noobs always like to collect and then do nothing about them
or to the intermediate guys that have poured in hundred of hours with no success..thinking these secrets must be what i have left out

yet during implementation, partial realization kicks in...
damned this work is tiring, lets see if there is a new report somewhere with an easier short cut...and here it goes again

i believe without a doubt that WF will be a great place to sell BCW

it is the only place where i have seen up to four competitors selling WSO of the same nature (angela/paul/nuclear somthing/goldmine something/etc etc) recommending their rivals products to their own customers..JV! cross selling! gang bang the noobs! :lol: :lol:
xxecxx

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

I've been a member of the WF for almost 6 years and have spent a LOT of time and money there. I've also made a lot of money there from the few WSO's I have ran, although I haven't done one in a few years.

I used to think it was the greatest place on the internet but now I rarely spend more than a few quick minutes there when I do visit. It's easy to get sucked in and waste a lot of time and/or money. In my opinion, you're better off staying away because you don't learn as much useful info as you would think and you'll get pulled in a million different directions on the things you do learn.

There are a few good WSO's running at any given time but you'll have to sift through all the crap to find them.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Postby BenK » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 pm

A complete waste of time for the most part. There are a few WSO that have some value and you can sometimes find some good templates, but for the most part, it's a site devoted to fleecing noobs. I've taken a look at some of the advice people give out and it's clearly a case of headless chickens leading headless chickens.

I can see how it would be easy to get sucked in if you are new to this game though, with so called experts offering up "free advice." Most of those guys are complete pretenders.

I've actually been tossing up making a WSO with some of my real strategies that work for me, but it would take me away from my own niche building -- I think the loss of productivity would make me less than I make doing niche building.
Make Money Online with SEO

Recommended Backlink Networks/programs: [Connect Content] [AMA] [UAW] [Bookmarking Demon]
BenK

Postby indoorouthouse » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 am

oh I haven't been there for ages. Maybe I'll sign up a new account and see if anyone follows my sig link for fun :)

c'mon Ben - do a 100 WSOs in 30 days challenge! :-D
indoorouthouse

Postby korprit » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm

WO is a waste of time? try digital point! i had to pad my account up to the minimum 25 responses just so i could recruit writers and post to buy links. 99% of the people on there know NOTHING. it was really frustrating to see a dozen threads that started: "my site was in the top 10 up until this week, now i do a 'site:' search and none of my pages show up anymore. is this a sandbox?"
korprit

Postby Brawnydt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:54 pm

hehehe, I think I banged my head against my desk until I was senseless as I was padding my account too. I just started ripping on those guys until I got up to 25 posts. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life... where is that emoticon of a little guy banging his head against the wall??
Brawnydt

Postby TrentBrownrigg » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Haha yep same experience here with DP! I padded my account a couple years ago and I still remember it because it was so painful.
* No links here... Search my name if you want to find me!
TrentBrownrigg

Return to General Business