Goals for 2010

General online business related discussions go here. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Goals for 2010

Postby aaronk » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 am

I seldom visit the Warrior Forum. Today I tripped across it trying to learn how to increase my CTR on Ezine articles. I'm not sure where I read it but someone compared it to a parallel universe to the Griz, Court, and Vic world most of us live in. After finding what I wanted I ended up wasting an hour in there reading all kinds of crazy threads. One was about goals for 2010.

h**p://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/155329-okay-warriors-what-your-2010-income-goals.html

I was laughing pretty hard at some of the goals they had mentioned in there, and maybe I was just a little naive at first with the numbers they were throwing out. Of course it got off track pretty quick, and some of the IM'ers went way off the deep end with how much coin they wanted to bank next year.

Still, its a good exercise, especially when you sometimes feel overwhelmed by how much content you are grinding through day after day. What are your goals for next year? No need to spit out $$$$ figures if you arent into that. My feeling is that if you produce the content, the money will come. Personally, writing has been my weak point this year, so next year I am focusing on a word count goal. 2K words per day, or 730,000 words :-o total between money blogs, support blogs, ezines, goarticles, you get it, wherever I need to put it.....Uggggghhhhh I'm gonna have to take the rest of this year off :-D
aaronk

Re: Goals for 2010

Postby aaronk » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:27 am

I guess I get all the money in 2010! :-o
aaronk

Postby Phillip » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:20 am

aaronk wrote:I guess I get all the money in 2010! :-o

It's just way too overwhelming to start thinking about the work needed to be done for the year, month, or week. Day by day is what I need to do, and follow a general plan with that. 2k€ a month - that's a realistic goal and something that I would be happy with.
Phillip

Postby korprit » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:58 pm

as my wife has taught me....better think of small goals than big ones. my goal is not a yearly one, but a static one that carries until i achieve it.
korprit

Postby lissie » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm

I posted about my passive income goals for 2010 - I am now a born-again goal setter - never took it seriously in the corporate world - but now it seems important to stop myself getting distracted
Lis
Passive Income and Controversy!
lissie

Return to General Business