BANS and PepperJam

Discuss affiliate marketing strategies and products. If you want answers to your affiliate marketing questions, this is the place to post them and find them. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

BANS and PepperJam

Postby Gotafish » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Anyone tried using BAN with pepperjam? Can you run ebay though pepperjam and keep using EPN at same time to compare them?
Gotafish

Re: BANS and PepperJam

Postby James » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I applied for Ebay account through Pepperjam, but I didn't get any reply from them for 30 days now. Still pending :oops:
James

Postby bgmacaw » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Since they used Chow as a main promotion guy from the get-go this put a bad taste in my mouth for them. I probably won't join them unless there is a huge incentive to do so.
bgmacaw

Postby cecilia » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Does everyone really make money with BANS?
cecilia

Postby bgmacaw » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 pm

I don't currently use BANS. I think that it makes too thin of a site that lacks flexibility. I do use eBay affiliate though within a blog and mini-site context and that's been successful.

The main challenge with BANS is to pick the right keyword combination and then get enough good links to maintain a good position in search. It is quite common for a BANS site to jump to the front of results quickly and then sink into the depths of Google never to be heard from again. If you have reliable links you can prevent this to some degree but Google will still tend to view a BANS site as a thin affiliate site.
bgmacaw

Postby Gotafish » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:24 am

Cecila,
Yes some of use are making money with BANS. I use a combination of BANS and EPN blogs and should hit $500 this month with them. I only do this part time so for me that's a huge accomplishment. I'm sure others out there do far better than that.

I agree they are very thin sites but are great for us newbies to use to start generating cash fairly quickly if you follow the seo advice of Griz, Frank, Justin, Vic, Terry, and the list goes on.....
Gotafish

Return to Affiliate Marketing