How Do Customers Download My Ebook?

Discuss affiliate marketing strategies and products. If you want answers to your affiliate marketing questions, this is the place to post them and find them. NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

How Do Customers Download My Ebook?

Postby JohnTighe » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 am

Hi,

I have an ebook to sell. I have a Website. I have a Paypal account. What don't have is a clue how to make the ebook available for download?

Do I have to upload the zipped ebook to a file on my website, if so which?

How do I tie Pay Pal and the ebook together so I get paid?

Finally, is there anything I should do to make sure I don't get people downloading the book for nothing?

All help appreciated

All the best
John :oops:
JohnTighe

Re: How Do Customers Download My Ebook?

Postby lissie » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 pm

John - the $7 dollar script is the go - I have it but haven't set it up yet. There are a series of tutorials in the Academy
Lis
Passive Income and Controversy!
lissie

Postby JohnTighe » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Hi Lissie,

I have the $7 script but I want to sell the ebook from a wordpress site and I think Vic said not to do it.

Do you know if you can put the $7 script on a subdomain?

By the way I got your email I will try to sort out the links as soon as possible and let you know.

Take Care
John
JohnTighe

Postby Simo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Yes, you have to upload the zipped ebook on your server. The best is that you create a folder with a strange name, so it's hard to guess. The link between the order page and the download page is done in PayPal: you define a "Buy Now" button, where you input the URL of your order page and download page, plus the amount of money you want for the ebook. PayPal allows you to use a custom graphics for the button if you wish. In this case, you'll have to upload that image to the server and input the link in PayPal, when required. Make sure you have a premier or business PayPal account, otherwise you cannot use it like this.
ZAGG Folio review | Creare site web | Free Wordpress Themes | Buy articles | Buy artificial Christmas trees this year and help saving our planet. Hurry up! Earth needs your help this Christmas.
Simo

Return to Affiliate Marketing