Site Build It Scam and its Trolls

If you have come across any scams or dishonest packages, products or strategies, discuss them here and expose them.
Feel free to name and shame the perpetrators! NO ADS!

Moderators: magnetize, Oosha, ftello, shezz

Site Build It Scam and its Trolls

Postby Tel » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi everyone. If you haven't already heard, Lissie did a review on Site Build it and what a scam it is here:

http://lissowerbutts.com/site-build-it-scam-review/

and the trolls from SBI forum came out in force to bully her. She's a real star publishing their very long threatening posts (ok, it makes for a lot of free content LOL) but they started getting nasty. Vic has jumped in with a great video on bloggerunleashed too.

I'm linking to her from THW blog to give her some more authority so lets see where this goes.
Tel
Site Admin

Re: Site Build It Scam and its Trolls

Postby bgmacaw » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 pm

To quote Ron Burgundy, "Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast." :-D

I'm trying to decide what to write for a 'review' of it and which blog to put it on. I may actually end up doing two of them from different angles.
bgmacaw

Postby lissie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 am

Love that quote Frank - and I liked the videos too - but in the end I felt a simple troll pic was the illustration I needed - the follow up post turned out to be quite long - mainly because I had so many people to thank in it! http://lissowerbutts.com/update-on-site ... scam-post/
Lis
Passive Income and Controversy!
lissie

Postby lissie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 am

BTW for anyone who tweets - they apparently montior tweets with site build it related tags - I don't know how to do tags I just use the term in tweets - it got some traffic
Lis
lissie

Postby Simo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 am

Hey Lissie, I just loved the troll photo :lol:
ZAGG Folio review | Creare site web | Free Wordpress Themes | Buy articles | Buy artificial Christmas trees this year and help saving our planet. Hurry up! Earth needs your help this Christmas.
Simo

Postby lissie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

Friar inspried the photo - he used the term - its not one I really normally used - but it fitted so perfectly....
Lis
lissie

Postby advaita » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:51 pm

What a furore - excellent stuff - don't know what it all means but I left 2 comments on your blog anyway - and I shall now put up a post ! I bless this blog and all who rail in her - VicW
advaita

Postby derrickp » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 pm

This has been entertaining to watch unfold. Ended up sending you some links.

Looks like you were number 1 for the term for a while today. Then Griz shot up the charts but you are # 3 now.

D
derrickp

Postby lissie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 pm

LMAO - #2 to Grizz - bugger :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The SBI mob has been banned from commenting!
Lis
lissie

Postby xel » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:49 pm

lissie's post is now no. 1 on G here in CA for the term "Site Build It Scam"... :) I guess the next keyword to target is "Site Build It Review" ... I don't see any of the posts in page 1 of G for the term but currently (rising up) on page 2.
xel

Postby advaita » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 am

All wonderful stuff - I put up my post on my blog - see below 'domain names' I also created another specially for site build it reviews - which I cleverly called sitebuilditreviewsite.blogspot etc... - this is better than the Archers !
advaita

Return to Scams, Spams and Rip Offs